Frequently Asked Questions
We’ve done our best to compile the most frequently asked questions about our company and the products here, but if you do not find the answer to your question below, please feel free to email us at email@example.com or call us at 573-336-3372, and we will be more than happy to help!
How can I get samples of your products?
- Most of the products include samples online (examination copies), but we also encourage you to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request samples of any of our products. Please be sure to include the product line (Bellringers, Test Banks, and/or Weekly Reviews), the content area (Math and/or ELA), and the grade in your request.
What are Bellringers?
- Our Bellringers are short 5-minute exercises that will walk your students through each standard. These materials include at least 180 days of worksheets - enough for every single day of the school year! We offer Math and ELA sets (the ELA sets include worksheets addressing the reading, writing, and language standards) for Grades Kindergarten through High School.
What are the Test Banks?
- Our Math and ELA Test Banks are also mapped to the Common Core Standards and include 25 questions per standard released for each grade. The ELA sets include the reading, writing, and language standards (5 writing prompts are also included), and we have Grades Kindergarten through High School available. Use these materials to create your own tests or quizzes mapped to the Common Core.
What are the Weekly Reviews?
- In our Math Weekly Reviews, we provide a set of questions that either cover every standard every week (Grades K through 8) or every other week (Algebra I, Algebra II, and Geometry). Each week, we provide specific prompts – numbers, graphs, images, etc. – in blue boxes followed by several questions, which are each mapped to the corresponding Common Core State Standard. These prompts change each week, but the questions remain the same - allowing you to practice these skills over and over with your students. In our ELA Weekly Reviews, we first provide either a literature or an informational text excerpt (they alternate each week). We then provide a set of questions; these questions cover all of the Reading: Literature, the Reading: Informational Text, and Language standards every two weeks. Lastly, we give you two writing prompts that correspond to the literature or informational text excerpt each week. These prompts cover the writing standards released for your grade every two weeks. All questions and writing prompts are mapped to the corresponding Common Core State Standard for you - allowing you to practice the skills over and over with your students.
I’m buying these products for my district. Do you have special discounts for me?
- We sell our products as site licenses, but if you are interested in purchasing for your entire district, please email us at email@example.com to get a quote specific to your needs. We offer several discounts that you - as a district - can use on your next order, such as our multiple-building discount.
Do the ELA set (English Language Arts) include the writing, reading, and language standards or are they sold separately?
- Our ELA sets across all of our products lines including questions addressing the reading, writing, and language standards. We sell these together as a group, unless otherwise noted within the description of the product.
What is the difference between the digital item, the CD-ROM, and the printed books?
- When someone purchases the digital item, the receive access to a set of zipped files that they have full rights to print, copy, and/or project within their classroom. Nothing will ship to you with this type of order. A CD-ROM, on the other hand, is a shipped disc that includes the files associated with your order shipped to you at your choice of address. With this item, you are also purchasing the rights to print, copy, and/or project within your classroom but you will also receive a burned disc. The printed books are paperback, bound books that are also shipped to you. These products do not include access to any files and are purchased in sets that include teacher books and student books.
I teach 3 different classes of 20 students each. Will I need to purchase several different sets of the same product to use in my classroom?
- No, you will only need to purchase the digital set once as long as you can reproduce the student worksheets (either via print or projection) for each of your classrooms.
If I purchase the digital item or the CD-ROM, can I use it again next year?
- Yes, your rights to use the product do not have an expiration date.
Are these products mapped to any state-specific standard?
- No, all of our products are mapped to the national recognized Common Core State Standards as published by the initiative on www.corestandards.org. Although your state’s standards may be similar to the CCSS, we cannot guarantee that any of these products will be mapped to your state-specific standards.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept all major credit cards and purchase orders from schools/school districts.
I just made a purchase online. How do I get my product?
- If you purchased a CD-ROM or printed books, your order will ship within 2 business days. If you ordered digital items, you will receive an email with links included in the text and instructions on how to download your items. Please be sure to either save that email, print the files immediately, or save the files immediately to your computer to access them at a later time.
I didn’t get my order’s email receipt. What can I do?
- Please contact us with your order number and the email address you used to place your order by submitting the information at the “Contact Us” tab in the grey toolbar above.
I need a quote in order to submit to my school for approval. How can I do that?
- Simply add all of the items you are interested in ordering to your cart, and then click the “Convert” button on the Shopping Cart page to convert your cart to a PDF quote. You will need to create an account in order to receive this PDF, so please follow the instructions on the next few pages.
I want to pay with a purchase order. How can I do that?
- Add all of the items you want to order to your cart and create an account. When selected/reviewing your payment methods, simply choose the “Pay by Purchase Order” button. The next webpage will ask for the PO number, your billing name, PO date, and PO submission method. You can email the PO to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, fax it to us at 866-317-2749, or mail it to us at PO Box 4187, Waynesville, Missouri 65583.